- Aēsop 26
- Albiva 7
- Babaria 2
- Barry M 4
- Benecos 2
- Beviro 1
- Bielenda 14
- Bulldog 12
- Catrice 7
- Curapil 1
- Dermalogica 6
- Ecooking 22
- Elemis 12
- Emma Hardie 15
- EOS 2
- Ere Perez 4
- Eveline Cosmetics 4
- FlosLek Laboratorium 12
- FOREO 5
- Garnier 16
- Grown Alchemist 1
- I Heart Revolution 1
- INC.redible 3
- Klairs 2
- Klorane 9
- Kneipp 3
- Korres 3
- L.O.V. 3
- L’biotica 5
- Lavera 6
- Makeup Obsession 3
- Mimitika 1
- N.A.E. 9
- Naif 2
- Nuxe 14
- NYX Professional Makeup 2
- Omorovicza 6
- Phytorelax Laboratories 10
- Purito 11
- Purity Vision 6
- RawGaia 3
- REN 30
- Renovality 32
- Revolution Skincare 69
- Soraya 12
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- To?pa 7
- Urtekram 3
- Weleda 1
- Zew 17
- Against dark circles 9
- Anti Age Spots 6
- Anti-acne 23
- Anti-ageing 48
- Anti-blackheads 13
- Anti-redness 4
- Anti-stress 2
- Brightening 77
- Calming 74
- Cleansing 75
- Detox 14
- Exfoliation 32
- Hydration 207
- Lifting 29
- Mattifying 20
- Nourishing 91
- Pore-minimising 14
- Protection from the elements 16
- Regeneration 57
- Regulation of excessive sebum 19
- Replumping 12
- Revitalisation 26
- Strengthening 9
- Unifying 10
GarnierBotanicalMoisturising Cream for Normal and Combination Skin 50 ml
FlosLek LaboratoriumLift EffectAnti - Aging Concentrate 30 ml
To?paGreen DetoxCleansing Peeling Paste 125 ml
EOSSweet MintNatural Balm for Lips 4 g
RawGaiaMSM OrganicsDetox Cleansing Serum for Sensitive and Dry Skin 50 ml
Revolution SkincareDark Spot CorrectorActive Serum for Pigment Spots Correction 30 ml
Revolution SkincareGlycolic Acid 5% Tonic with Glycolic Acid 200 ml
CatriceCoconut BalmLip Balm 4,8 g
To?paDermo Face T-ZoneMattifying Cleansing Gel 195 ml
EOSPomegranate RaspberryMoisturising Lip Balm 4 g
N.A.E.EnergiaMoisturizing Day Cream 50 ml
NewBielendaVege Skin DietNormalizing Gel Cleanser 200 ml
NewI Heart RevolutionLip Maskhydrating lip mask
NewSorayaJust GlowBrightening Face Serum 30 ml
Free deliveryRenovalityOriginal SeriesHyaluronic Serum 50 ml
GarnierBotanicalMoisturising Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin 50 ml
GarnierBotanicalPurifying Foam Gel for Normal and Combination Skin 200 ml
Eveline Cosmetics#Clean Your SkinMattifying Moisturizer 75 ml
To?paDermo Face HydrativMoisturising Face Mask Night 40 ml
Revolution SkincareBlemish Calamine & Salicylic AcidAcne Local Treatment Night 30 ml
NewRevolution SkincareBoost Toning BakuchiolSoothing And Moisturizing Cream 50 ml
CatriceVolumizing Lip BalmLip Balm with Volume Effect
BulldogOriginalBeard Shampoo and Conditioner 200 ml
Free deliveryRenovalityOriginal SeriesJojoba Oil Cold Pressed 100 ml
About vegan beauty products
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.