You save 50%
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander Sun MenIngredients
Jil Sander Sun for Men Eau de Toilette is the embodiment of perfume minimalism. It shows the uniqueness and exceptionality of every moment in simple, easily understandable themes, with no embellishments whatsoever.
- an aromatic, spicy fragrance
- for men who like modern classics
- a fragrance suitable for everyday wear, especially in summer
The composition of the fragrance
The composition of the fragrance opens with fresh notes of bergamot in combination with aromatic rosemary. The distinctive spicy heart of the Eau de Toilette holds captivating accords of cardamom and nutmeg. The sensual finish is made up of an animal musk essence with warm sandalwood.
The story of the fragrance
Sun for Men is a fragrance reflecting masculinity, strength and elegance, and puts them into the context of a beautiful summer’s day. It combines the fire and unrestrained nature of the sun, the freshness of a light summer breeze and the captivating romance of the sea. This Eau de Toilette was launched in 2002.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, oriental
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.