- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera Good GirlIngredients
Only you know best when is the right time for a sky-high heel with an enticing dress, and when you need ballet flats and frills. Either way, Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum will bring out your feminine side – the one you need at the moment.
- oriental floral fragrance for every day
- expresses the duality of a woman’s character
- unique bottle shaped like a stiletto shoe
Composition of the fragrance
From the opening notes, you’ll slowly become addicted to the aroma of almond which opens this amazing composition. After a while, rare tuberose takes over in a confident, bold stride, giving the fragrance a deeper, more seductive quality. The perfect sensory experience is then concluded with warm tonka bean and essence of cocoa.
Story of the fragrance
Good Girl reflects the duality of every woman – her courage and allure, her elegance and mystery. In short, it represents a confident woman with all her contradictions.
The uniqueness of Good Girl is further enhanced by the singular design of the bottle. A black, extremely high stiletto heel plays up the character of this Eau de Parfum perfectly. The story encapsulated in the motto “It’s so good to be bad” features model Karlie Kloss.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cocoa, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.